Saturday, May 15, 2010

What the hell was that, Bruins?

So luckily I was cheering on the Baltimore Orioles last night rather than watching the Bruins v Flyers game because I assure you I would be more upset about than I am now. How the hell did the Flyers when the Bruins were up 3-0 in the series! (granted Caps were up 3-1, but 3-0 is way worse). Not only that, but were up 3-0 in the first period! I wonder if anything would have changed if they substituted Rask for Thomas after that 3rd goal. I'm sure it would have made Rask go berzerk, but then Thomas isn't shy either. Grumble grumble grumble. Man, I hate the Flyers....like really hate them. But at least they know get to take on the wrath of Halak, Markov, and Gill. Hopefully they'll irritate them so much that Carcillo, Hartnell and Pronger will all get game misconducts every single game so I won't have to look at them. Oh well, c'est la via and all that.

I wouldn't go this far to express how I feel:



But I will go this far:



Montreal, kick their asses. Sharks, kick Montreal's asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment