Saturday, May 1, 2010

Let's go San Jose!

Welp, since my boys, the Caps, lost in the first round of the playoffs on Wednesday I had to come to the realization that I needed to back a new team. Obviously it can't be Pittsburgh. I would like to have Montreal end up in the final just because it would make me feel better about our lost. Besides the Caps only lose to winners (which is why we beat the penguins 4 times during the regular season). So, I believe the final will be a matchup between Montreal and SAN JOSE who will win it all. This is because, not only are they good, but last year San Jose won the President's Trophy and lost in the first round of the playoffs (not until a certain team this year). So, it only seems fitting that if San Jose wins it all, the Caps will obviously win next year. After all, history ALWAYS repeats itself. Not to mention, the Sharks live in a friggin' Shark Tank and the come out of a shark's mouth. HOW BADASS IS THAT?! Seriously, what is more badass because I'd like to know.


2 comments:

  1. i can get behind your logic and definitely would like to see the sharks beat detroit. and I LOVE THAT they skate out of that thing. do you know they play jaws music at some point too? i forget if it's when they score or face offs or what, but still awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly hope they do. If they do, then I don't know why people wouldn't root for them! So far so good...two series' won.

    ReplyDelete